Samuel Cachola, Broker/Owner
Samuel Cachola, Broker/Owner
Passion. Commitment. Integrity. Empowerment.
These are the values Sam Cachola has used to build Reality Realty Professionals. With a keen focus on evaluating each individual buyer’s life goals and unique financial situation, Cachola uses this information to gain a thorough understanding of a client’s current “reality”. Having established that foundation, he then discusses season of life, current financial concerns, and any other relevant details that will help clients truly take co-ownership of their situation establishing reality based wants and needs. Future growth opportunities and options are then open for discussion, all with an eye towards helping the client achieve their life goals by answering the ultimate question, “How will this real estate transaction help me achieve my goals?”
With years of experience, Cachola trains his entire team to provide tailored solutions rooted in the real worlds that clients live in every day. Cachola developed this holistic approach to real estate through a distinctive set of skills honed in the United States Marine Corps. Cachola realized the same skills used in communications, strategic debriefing, counterintelligence, and polygraph training correlated with real estate research, decision making and risk management.
Cachola uses the same contingency planning models, interview techniques, and negotiating skills to create a collaborative, integrity-based relationship between himself, his Realtors and clients. Cachola, calls this integrated approach, Real Estate Artistry™, “the interweaving of clients lives, goals, market conditions, and a Realtors professional expertise.” He lives by the Zig Ziegler principle, “Sales is something you do FOR people, not TO people.” This positive attitude as well as his tenacity and sustained commitment to both client and community culminated in 2012 when he was awarded the “Military Friendly Business of they Year” and “Entrepreneur of the Year” awards.
Already recognized by military, nurses, firefighters, and law enforcement families as THE expert on real estate transactions locally, Cachola’s agency joined forces with Homes For Heroes in 2010 to offer the same level of expertise to first responders, EMT’s, educators and clergy. Cachola’s leadership has led Reality Realty Professionals, Virginia Heroes to become the number one Homes for Heroes Affiliate in Virginia and second in the entire nation.
Cachola provides a thorough, honest evaluation of each client’s financial picture and is dedicated to the success of the transaction through the one-on-one coaching he provides to clients. The due diligence process has been affectionately nicknamed “Reality Check™.” “We want to focus on one transaction at a time and get it right. Were about Caremenship™, not salesmanship,” he said. Cachola explained, “When you approach real estate by focusing on the well-being of all and the individual situation, goals, and capabilities, you ensure the safety, security, and readiness of both the client and our community. That’s what Caremanship™ is all about.”
Real Estate Accomplishments
- Current Broker/Owner of Reality Realty Professionals, LLC
- Recipient of Entrepreneur of the Year award, 2013
- Recipient of Military Friendly Business of the Year award, 2012
- #1 Home For Heroes Affiliate Brokerage, Virginia, DC, MD 2010-2013
- #2 Homes For Heroes Affiliate Brokerage Nationally, 2011-2013
- Featured on Fox Channel Five, 2012
- Featured in Military Times, Aug 2012
- Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS), Top 4% of the Agents in the Nation
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Former Owner of Re/Max Platinum Group
- Former Owner of Preferred Real Estate Service, LLC
- Keller Williams Top Producing Agent for 2004, 2005
- Keller Williams Superior, Fredericksburg Rookie Of The Year 2004
- Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors
- Homes For Heroes
- Council of Residential Specialist
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Prince William Association of Realtors
- Married with four children
Schedule your free Reality Check™ counseling session today.